Philadelphia Commercial Remodeling
We are Philadelphia commercial remodeling
pros. We offer you a decade of experience in remaking commercial buildings; always on budget and reliably on schedule. Call us to renovate your existing business or to remodel space in time for the grand opening. Our projects as a full service general contractor include:
- Office Space
- Office Buildings
- Medical and Dental Practices
- Retail Space
- Financial or Legal Firms
- Salons and Spas
- Entertainment Venues
Discover the reason we are the first choice for Philadelphia commercial remodelingWe develop a business-to-business relationship
Call 215-794-0326 for a free estimate
based on customer service and a detailed understanding of your project, its functions, design considerations, your expectations and economic factors. Experience tells us to create our partnership early in the planning process. The result is time and money savings for you. For our Philadelphia commercial remodeling clients,
we utilize two main steps:
Building Codes, Construction Standards, and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Pre-construction: consulting, budgeting and estimating. Our industry knowledge enables us to provide accurate, on-deadline budgets. We have the experience and network of providers and associates to develop realistic cost analysis.
- Build out: We can sum up our commitment in four words: on schedule, on budget. We take responsibility for your project from planning to polish. You have a business to run. Our business is to manage budgets, contracts, schedules, and vendors. Because of our customer service in Philadelphia, commercial remodeling clients find they can relax and attend to other business. Yet we encourage and welcome walk-through and input.
We are accustomed to remaining current on the myriad of Philadelphia commercial remodeling regulations. This insight will inform our earliest conversations about design and budget. We explain it in terms of what it adds in safety, convenience and the lasting value of your project. You will understand precisely what the law requires.We make it easy for you to “go green”
In Philadelphia, commercial remodeling that upgrades to energy-efficient insulation, roofing, lighting and window selections will save you money. Green building materials can be up to 70% more efficient than standard buildings, paying back your investment in seven years or less. Compact fluorescent light fixtures use four times less power than incandescent light fixtures. One waterless urinal will reduce water consumption by up to 40,000 gallons per year in a typical office building.
Taking the LEED
- Studies show that buildings utilizing natural light see less employee absenteeism.
- Retail sales have been proven to be 40% higher in shops with ample natural light.
LEED stands for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design. It’s a designation awarded Philadelphia commercial remodeling that has met standards for energy efficiency. It can be a valuable rental or resale tool and it will impress your customers. We can advise you on construction strategies for attaining LEED status. About vendors and subcontractors
We employ an extensive network of suppliers and sub-contractors who share our customer service dedication. You expect us to carefully review each subcontractor’s proposal and select our team based on quality, experience and price. You can trust that we have examined vendor bids for quality and affordability.
Rarely will you find the depth of building experience we provide. Since our start 10 years ago, no job has been too large, and no improvement too small to deserve our full attention to detail, devotion to customer satisfaction, and craftsman quality.
The Philadelphia commercial remodeling experts are waiting for your call
Call 215-794-0326 for a free estimate
We also offer Philadelphia commercial remodeling in Doylestown, Buckingham, New Hope, Newtown, Richboro, Warrington, Montgomeryville, Yardley and Washington Crossing.