You have chosen garage builders
who are general construction contractors. This allows you to relax in the knowledge that we know every trade and every aspect of the job. It means we have built hundreds of garages for new homes and as attached or free-standing additions. All of the trades needed are under our “roof”; so you don’t need to deal with one concrete company, another roofing company, or a third for exterior siding. Garage construction adds space to protect your vehicles and boosts the value of your home.
Call 215-794-0326 for a free estimateWe oversee every facet of construction:
Trust garage builders who are general contractors; we know how to build!
Home garage builders
- Excavation of the site: Removal of rocks, branches, debris and any old structures; scraping and flattening the earth to get ready for the concrete pour.
- Concrete work: We provide experienced crews to lay concrete for the base of the garage, with attention to drainage requirements. We can create driveways and sidewalks of durable concrete, too.
- Carpentry: Our framing and finish carpenters are superb garage builders.
- Windows and doors: If you plan windows, we know how to provide perfect installation; we’ve done it on hundreds of structures our area.
- Siding: We install exterior siding to match or complement a home exterior; to meet the requirements of industrial sites; and stand up to the demands of agricultural uses.
- Roofing: Our master roofers complete the outdoor construction, with expertise built as garage builders on hundreds of projects.
What size do you need? Most garages are roughly 14-feet wide to accommodate one car. Two car garages vary in size, depending on the additional storage and walking space you want. The “two and a half” car version has varying extra space and is the most popular residential size. With 28 feet, your garage has three doors for two cars and space to shelter a boat. Your garage is custom built, never modular.Add value to your property
Time and again realtors report that a home with a dilapidated detached garage; without an attached garage; or even with a one car garage, is more difficult to sell. You add lasting value to your home with an attractive garage.Making sure you remain a good neighbor
In our older Philadelphia neighborhoods, many garage builders are working very close to the garage next door. Often the structures are off of any alley and nearly abutting. Perhaps yours is going up that close. This is another area in which our role as a general contractor benefits you. You can’t trust just anyone to know how to get the work done without disturbing a nearby building, or, for that matter, disturbing the neighbors. You can trust us!Have your garage builders install an insulated door
Insulated garage doors lower heating and cooling costs. The garage is typically the largest un-insulated area of your home, and the heat and cold air pass through the interior walls and ceiling. You “get back” part of the cost of your new energy-saving door! An insulated door on a free standing garage also reduces the cold air waiting for you on winter mornings. We can also have a conversation about ventilation for your garage. This is not only an issue of the temperature inside, but also a matter of safety from the carbon monoxide fumes.
You have found the top garage builders in the Greater Philly area
Call 215-794-0326 for a free estimate
We are the premier garage builders in Philadelphia and also in Doylestown, Buckingham, New Hope, Newtown, Richboro, Warrington, Montgomeryville, Yardley and Washington Crossing.